Determining Whether You Have a Case
For many of the people that contact our firm, their first question will be whether they have a case. They may have suffered serious side effects from a
dangerous drug or may have a loved one that was injured by a
defective medical device, but they are unsure of whether they have grounds for a lawsuit against the pharmaceutical company or manufacturer. This is an issue our
medical injury attorneys can address immediately. During a free, confidential consultation and review of the matter, we can determine whether you have a case. We can also make an accurate assessment of how to proceed. Our goal is to seek justice swiftly and to recover the highest amount of financial compensation possible.
Some of the factors we may look at in determining whether you have a claim related to a dangerous prescription drug or defective medical device may include:
- Was the medical device defective in any way?
- Have there been other claims related to this particular medical device or product?
- Did the warning label on the prescription drug provide insufficient warning of potential side effects?
- Have side effects similar to yours been experienced by other patients who took the drug?
- What extent of injury did you sustain?
- What current and future expenses or losses may you have to deal with as a result of your injuries?
- Is there a direct link from your injuries to the device or drug?
Contact a Pharmaceutical Injury Lawyer
At Arnold & Itkin LLP, we are dedicated to helping those who have been injured or lost family members because of defective medical devices or dangerous drugs. We handle claims of this kind related to such products as DePuy hip implants,
Zoloft and other
Accutane and more. If you are interested in learning more about our legal services and would like to speak with an attorney to determine whether you have a case, please call us at (888) 504-0459 or fill out the form below: